Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Time Rolls On
What do I do with myself? I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing as I sit arounf Bloomington with no work to do, no job to go to, and no Michal to keep me company. Now I really don't want to be sappy, I just have nothing to occupy my time. I have both hobbies and classwork, neither though truly fills time. I have started reading more and more often but still I feel hopelessly bored. I don't want to get back into a routine of sleeping when I am bored because that made me sleep all the time (which I am suggesting is not good). Well, I guess this is not supposed to be an online personal journal but I do not think that one such post will be too bad.

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.