Home ::: Links ::: Contact

The Greatest Game Ever Played

Boise State vs. Oklahoma University

If you didn't see this game you won't understand, you probably won't believe. This was the best football game ever played. The classic underdog story, the tragic big-dog come back, the impossible last effort trick play, the gutsy statue of liberty finish... what a game. When OU came back from 18 points behind, picked up the botched punt return and took the lead Pop said "well that ruins my bowl game day and my new years" but the game wasn't over and by the end of the night we had the best new years bowl day ever!

Congratulations Boise State (and the soon to be Mrs. Ian Johnson)

2 comments:

Nate said...

I missed the game. I missed all the bowl games so far, and I'll probobly miss The Ohio State (my #1 team) beating Florida (my #2 team). I saw the highlights of the Boise State game on ESPN but I know that's not the same.
But, it is hard for me to believe that this was the best game or bowl game ever. The only reason that I disagree with people is becasue of the USC/Texas game last year. I hate Texas above all other teams, and I hate that they beat USC, but it was and is the best game I have ever seen.
Even if they replayed the Boise State game it wouldn't be the same.
So to end this, it may have been the best, but I wouldn't know!

Benjamin Crum said...

what I liked about the Boise state game wasn't that I love Boise but that I don't really care. I wanted BSU to win because they were the underdog and they came back like true underdogs and won the day.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.