Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Music Downloading

There are a couple of ways to hear new music. You can: talk to your friends (assuming you have... the ability to talk) and find out what they are listening to. Or you can listen to corporate radio to find out what some suites in an office want you to buy today. Or you can download random music.

I received a $15 iTunes card for my birthday (thanks) and decided to do the latter. Here's what I got:

Ray LaMontagne - Three More Days - This song is really cool. Ray rocks!
Lucinda Williams - Right in Time
Crooked Still - Can't You Here Me Callin' - Sound like Allison Krauss
Abigail Washburn - Keys to the Kingdom
Pieta Brown - Pass You By
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
The Sleepy Jackson - Good Dancers
Asobi Seksu - Lions and Tigers
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage - this is more of a contagious song than a good song. I just can't help listening to it.
Porcupine Tree - Lazarus
Teddy Thompson - My Heart Echoes - This guy has a really nice voice (His version of King of the Road is great... but gay)
Philip Aaberg & Scott Mathews - The Warmth of the Sun/Surfer Girl - nice soft version of the Beach Boy classic.
Madeleine Peyroux - Half the Perfect World

I'll have a player up so that you can listen soon...





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for getting Neutral Milk Hotel.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.