Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Yes, I am a Nerd...

This isn't really a series, but it sure seems to be a recurring theme. So here's the latest:

I found this ad in a link from my G-mail. I just think the opening line is one of the best I have ever read in a job-placement spot.

"We're hiring
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:35 PM
Posted by Keith Coleman, Product Manager


Despite our best efforts, Gmail doesn't yet build itself. So we're looking for good people to keep making it better and better. It's fun and rewarding to work on a product that you, your friends, other people you know..."

(from the Official Gmail Blog, my emphasis in red)

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.