Home ::: Links ::: Contact

For a good time...

It's been a while since I actually wrote something in a post. I have been putting up a lot of music and little movies and stuff, but I haven't really had any random 'blog' worthy rants recently, so here goes:

Not sure if you're familiar with this feature of blogger, but for those of you with a profile the movies and music that you list turn into links and will take you to a list of other bloggers who have listed the same movie or musician. I guess the point of this is to be able to find other people who like what you like, but it seems strange to try to build a passive social network. Anyhow, what I've found is you get really crazy links when you put really crazy movies.

Take my profile for example (you can try this one out for yourself):

I put a bunch of legendary films on my profile like the sequel to Baby Geniuses (SuperBabies), and here's who I got linked to:

You may say it's dishonest to claim to like movies that I, in truth, have never seen. But you would be a spoil-sport to claim such a thing.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Think of those poor people who really did like 3 ninjas or whatever it was.

How do they feel about your mocking?

And who cares how they feel?

Benjamin Crum said...

the sad thing is, you've probably seen that movie haven't you? (I know Nate has)

James Hogue said...

In Ben's defense, Stop or my Mom will shoot! is a pretty enjoyable movie. Just don't watch it expecting a Stallone action-flick. It's comedy, man.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.