Home ::: Links ::: Contact

JCVD

You know there is something wrong in the world when I become excited about the new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie... but I am.

I just watched the new trailer for JCVD and it looks really good. It seems as if the over-hyped, overplayed, under-talented, Van Damme finally gets it (now that his career is over). No one really likes him as an actor or as an action star, it's just fun to watch him kick people. Now this new film comes out and allows people to laugh at him as he mocks himself. Unbenounced to the audience, however, he actually will be pulling off the best acting job of his life and producing a fun action flick (not just because he kicks people in the face) but because other people kick each other in the face too!

Hope this one pans out the way I want.

**** 4 stars (out of five) - Good, but still not great.

1 comments:

Peter said...

I don't know if I've ever actually made it through a whole JCVD movie before. This one looks like it'll be the first.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.