Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Google Chrome is Killing my Firefox

Sometime when I read articles on the web I think "where do these people come up with this stuff?" You can find some really far-fetched hypothesis online these days. This, however, is cold-hard-fact:

Google Chrome is Killing my Firefox!

I just now noticed it, though it has been happening for a few months now. In fact, it's been happening ever since I installed Chrome. Sure, I know I will get blacklisted by Google who is on a trajectory to take over the galaxy by 2014, but this needs to be said.


Today I was using Firefox and it crashed. I never had Firefox crash before Chrome was installed, but now it does and each time it crashes I think "Chrome's tabs run in their own, individual processes so that even if one tab crashes, the other tabs keep on trucking." I really don't want to switch to Chrome, I like all the addons I have for Firefox (not really that many, just Firebug and Cache Sweeper) but Chrome keeps enticing me.

"I won't crash on you" says Chrome, but I keep rebooting Firefox. So now the attacks are getting more serious. I'm not even sure that I will be able to finish thi......END OF LINE

2 comments:

Rachel Pierson said...

Ben, is this a joke? (settle a family discussion)

Benjamin Crum said...

Kind of (I know that will not settle the discussion). Firefox has started wigging out though I am sure I cannot prove it is because of Chrome.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.