Home ::: Links ::: Contact

For T452
www.bencrum.com
The Soon to be Updated BC Online
Okay so I don't think this would really count has posting a blog entry, but I did want to have this up here so that everyone can check out BC Online, my personal web-site and soon to be portfolio. There are however two articles that I was reading tonight that I thought were great. First is this one from Wired in which I find that people actually believe in some scams that go around online. I find it hard to believe that some of this email scams actually work but I guess if you find a wealthy enough dumb person it might just fly (I would recomend scamming Hollywood CA in that case). The second article comes from the best News source on the web, The Onion, okay so this one has nothing to do with technology but I think this whole Atkins thing is a joke, so enjoy.

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.