Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Brave New Job

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for a long time, and this post will not be long either (I'm on break and I need to get back to work soon). I have just started a job at Author House book publishing. We are a self-publishing company (vanity press) and the job is great. I design book covers for a veriety of different kinds of books. Everything from children's books to murder mysteries to self-help books come across my desk (or rather, my screen) and I get to find all kinds of interesting ways of fulfilling our authors' every last whim using stock-photography. Very fun! Well, I will now get back to work, but be sure you will be hearing more about the House in the days to come.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

you posted! craziness!

Anonymous said...

curious as to your rating of Serenity.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.