Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Encyclopedia of Arda

Well, there are a few web sites out there that can easily catch ones attention and distract that poor fellow for hours (homestar runner is one such site). But after going to the Glyphweb website I have found a site that keeps me busy for many many hours, and yet I don't walk away thinking “dang, what a huge waste of time” (though my wife might think so). This site is dedicated to be an all encompassing guide to the world of J.R.R. Tolkien. My favorite pages are the movie guides that go through each error in the movie (not just the “that didn't happen in the book”s, but the reasons why certain statements would conflict with the metaphysical world that Tolkie created). Anyhow, there is so much to read, you should go right now!

2 comments:

Matthew R. Crum said...

And after spending so much time on a computer in high school Ben, and thanks to the efforts of many geeks computers are now cool, you go and write something about spending hours online at a Lord of the Rings sight, reading about errors and oversights in the movies. Why, Ben, why?? I have to do it, you my brother, are a NERD!!!

Benjamin Crum said...

I am rubber...

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.