Home ::: Links ::: Contact

A Bedtime Story

Lady in the Water

I just watched the new trailer for M. Night's new film, Lady in the Water and I have one question... why the heck is he in the trailer? That's right, M. Night Shyamalan who, like Alfred Hitchcock before him, makes "cameo" appearances in all his films (the drunk-driver in Signs, the supervisor in The Village etc...) actually is in the trailer for his new film. Now that's just corny. The new film looks cool. I think it is a great idea to not really show anything in the first trailer and then go all out with the second. It really makes me want to see this film.

There are many who don't like the Shyamalan Method, the way that M. Night films make you think one thing and then twist it. If you've ever seen one of his films you know what I mean. It's the feeling you have, after seeing a film, that you want to tell someone about it but if you do then you will give everything away. Talking about his films (with people who haven't seen them) ruins them.

1 comments:

Nate said...

I don't really like any of M Night's films, but I think that this one looks good. He finally has complete control and can finally let loose

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.