Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Lunch with Mr. Bayly


I have come to the conclusion that it is a better idea, when I want a positive answer, to eat lunch with Mr. Bayly than to eat breakfast.


Today he and I went to Noodle Town , though I am known to not like Chinese food, and he told me that he would like Michal and me to get married sooner than later. This idea is, of course, quite in line with what I would like as well.


There's so much more to say, so many emotions running through my heart, my head, but no words will do them justice and I fear I would simply continue to ramble on. Mr. Bayly continually shows me that he knows me better than I would expect or guess.


Well, I have a few more things to do today, but most importantly I need to consider how I am to "pop" the question (and soon, tonight!).

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.