Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Speed of Sound

This post has nothing to do with Coldplay.

This post has nothing to do with the speed of sound.

This post has nothing to do with the speed of light or time travel.

However, the title of this post did come from somewhere. This post is about a topic I was discussing with Joseph. I also discussed time travel with Joseph. One of the key elements in time travel theory is light speed... and so on. What I want to ask though is this, does anyone know how the light-gun from Nintendo worked? WAIT... don't google it, Joseph, Jon and I sat around discussing how it might have worked until we agreed on the only solution we found to be possible. Only then did I google it to find that we were right. Think, can you figure it out. Please don't google and then claim that you figured it out, that would make you a sissy.



NOTE: I think the X&Y album kind of looks like Nintendo Art, so it all come around again.

5 comments:

Nate said...

This is way to advanced for me, and I don't have two really really smart guys to help me figure it out.

But, if I were to guess, I would say that for in Duck Hunt, for example, the light went from the gun to the tv and based on color, the ducks were black I think, the light would then.... I have no idea. I'm going to goggle this now 'cause I hate waiting.

Nate said...

Yea, I never would have guessed that. And I never would have thought that I'd actually ever find the answer. Normally the internet just gives me a run a round and I end up with diddly.

SaraY said...

I have no clue what y'alls are talking about.
I think it's funny and slightly rude that the word "sissy" links to Kim...I have only met her once for about twenty seconds but she didn't seem like a sissy to me.

Benjamin Crum said...

sara(y) - the "sissy" links to a post on Kim's Blog, a post about a sissy club... I don't think she's a sissy (well, not much of a sissy)

Benjamin Crum said...

uhh,... look a llama! *beonnn*

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.