Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Another Blog

You know how people say that every day you learn something new? Well, I don’t know if it’s really true, I think sometimes it hold true for some people, nevertheless I did learn something new today. I learned that there are actually other Blogs out there, other than my own, that are worth reading.

Today I stumbled upon the Blog of Nathan Alberson (and some others) and it is really good. In fact it is so good that I am devoting an entire post simply to them. And, you are reading that post. Instead of simply reading, you should click here and check out their blog for yourself.

My rating: I don’t think I have ever sat down and rated a blog (heck, they also say there’s a first time for everything! – they are so smart). 8 stars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan is funnier than you are, and I think you're funny.

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get the geeky photo? Who's that in the middle? Nathan hasn't worn shorts and flowery print shirts in years.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.