Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Most Disappointing Trailer, Ever!

So, I found out there's a huge difference between "Street Fighter", you know, the old Nintendo game with Ryu Hoshi, Victor Sagat, M. Bison and Vega, and the new film "Street Fight". I saw the listing for this trailer and I was like "oh sweet". But when it started playing I was like "oh crap". Nothing here. Just some lame documentary about elections in New Jersey. Who cares? Seriously, why is this even a film?

My Rating: 1/10 - Ticks me off that the name is close to being awesome. Lame-O!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What a wonderful thing to be conscious! I wonder what the people in New Jersey do?"

- Woody Allen

Benjamin Crum said...

Hey, my mom's from New Jersey. Watch it! (okay, so I don't really think it's truly a "Garden State", but it's not as bad as South Dakota, the only state they pay you to come to!)

Nate said...

Are you kidding Ben. South Dakota has the Black Hills, which give you some of the most breathtaking views in all of North America. New Jersey, aka the "Garbage" state is the trash dump of New York.

Benjamin Crum said...

yeah nate, and the SD also doesn't really pay you to come to the state, I was just pointing out how we can easily make fun of any state (except PA)

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.