Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Cinderella Man

Okay, so I'll admit, when I first read the title for this film I was like "what the..." thinking it was another Cinder-fella movie. It's not, and it looks okay, but I already know the whole story. James Braddock (Russle Crowe, I never know if there is an "e" at the end of crow) is a star boxer who gets old, and loses to many fights... everyone deserts him except his loving wife, the chick from Chicago. Soon he finds him self struggling to survive, life on the docks is hard, so he returns to boxing, this time with a mission.... to WIN. And so he does, unless it's like rocky in which case this film will suck. I think this film is meant to be though of as a Raging Bull or The Hurricane, not some Chuck Norris flick.

My Rating: 7/10 - I almost gave it a six, but has Crow(e) ever let us down in the past? ...not that I know of... and this one has some big names backing it. Let's get ready to rumble.

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.