Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Indiana Jones 4

The more time I spend looking into movie reviews and sneek-peeks on the web, the more I realize that I know nothing. Sure, I like movies, I like to watch them and even write about them, but I have no clue as to what movies are coming out and what they are about. As I dig deeper into the online treasure-trove of information I have been able to find some really great stuff, though the validity of it is questionable.

Indiana Jones IV is one of the films that I am most looking forward to, and, of course, is one of the films that it is hardest to find any information about. A site I came upon recently, indyfan.com, has a great deal of speculation to siphon through. There are so many different script possibilities and cast variations that it is hard to know with any degree of certainty what this film will be like. All we know is that Lucas and Spielburg have been talking about it (we don’t even know if there is really a script yet) and we know that Harrison Ford would be cast as Jones Jr. and Conary as Jones Sr.

I found a rumor somewhere that Kevin Costner would be cast as Indi’s brother, but I don’t know if that’ll fly. I also read that Tom Hank’s son, Colin, may be Jones III. Regardless, I don’t think that the rumor saying the film will be released this summer is accurate. Both George Lucas and Steven Spielburg seem to have full schedules with Star Wars – The Phantom Jar-Jar and War of the Worlds coming out too. Each year I have been hoping that “this would be the year” that they make Indiana Jones 4, but it looks like it might not be for another year… we’ll just have to wait and see.

My Rating: Well, we will see… I don’t think I can dish out ratings without, at least, reading something official.

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.