Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Ice Princess

There should be a rule about casting one person in the same roll more than a-finnity times... however what's-her-face keeps getting cast as a retarded klutz. I was actually forced (at gunpoint) to watch the Princess Diaries (yes the whole thing!!) and have still not compleetly recovered my manly-ness. This one will surely be a hit with the pre-teen, klutz, wanna-be ice skaters middle-class suburbian crowd (though, how that demographic keeps getting movies made for it leads one to wonder, "are these kids loaded or what?")

My Rating: 2/10 - I know, you're thinking "how can this not get a 1/10?" Truth be told, I am just waiting for a worse movie to roll around...and trust me, it will come, and I predict that it will have a couple of kids rescuing their secret-agent parents from Pee-wee herman's henchmen .... in 3D!!!

2 comments:

Benjamin Crum said...

Okay, I forgot one thing...this movie really is gonna be a 1/10... I forgot that I can still dish out the 'ol 0/10 for any new SpyKids movie that they might come out with

mom said...

Hi Ben,
This is not technically a spelling correction, (which you have asked not to receive), rather a remark that your selection of correct spelling options for "roll/role" was reversed.
A person "rolls with the punches" (think falling on the floor and rolling out of the way). He "plays a leading role" in the film.
Also moms who have taught English always reserve the right to correct former student's grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.