Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Sin City

What's this one about... I'm guessing it's about 2 and a half hours of weird fun. Its the combo movie everyone has been looking for... a mix of Dick Tracy, Hell Boy and that Bruce Willis space movie that everyone for some reason has seen (the 5th Elem.) I'm not saying this will be a bad movie, though it may get anoying to be watching a black-and-white film with such harsh contrast... the look is cool, but I just hope they don't over-do it. I'm most excited about Dwight (played by Clive Owen from the BMW short films)... oh yeah, and Frodo Wood also makes an appearance as the mysterious halfling.

I'll give it 6/10 with possibly a cult status.

0 comments:

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.