Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Nobody Knows

Sometimes people tell me that I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know what they like and so I shouldn't be writing, or that I am just stupid. While some of this might be true there is one thing I know... I know what movie everyone is talking about... Daremo shiranai (Nobody Knows). From acliamed director, Hirokazu Koreeda, and featuring Yuya Yagira, Ayu Kitaura, Hiei Kimura, Momoko Shimizu, and Hanae Kan this will no doubt be the one of the greatest films of all time.

This is the timeless story of four Japanese children who overcome all odds to survive the dangers of suburban Utopia (Tokyo). Their survival is dependent on two factors, their ability to giggle and their willingness to eat nothing but noodles. I would predict a plot twist at the end of the film, perhaps credits or a sneak-preview at Hirokazu Koreeda next film.

My Rating: 2.5/10 - This film will only be good if the guy who does the voiceover in the trailer also does the over-dub for all the children.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the Christmas season also: background christmas video , might as well get in the spirit early this year!

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.