Home ::: Links ::: Contact

Superbowl Commercials

My brother Peter pointed out his favorite superbowl commercial, the MacGyver / Mastercard spot. Here are some other commercials that aired last night during the superbowl. Of course the tradition has been that all the greatest commercials are premiered during the game, but in the last few years I, for one, have been quite disappointed with the lack in quality of the ads. This year was pretty good... the "dark light beer" football one was good, and the Full Throttle one was kind of funny. I did most enjoy the MacGyver one and I have to admit, I thought the part where Tim Allen tackled the old lady with the walker was really good. What do you think?

1 comments:

Nate said...

the one where there's the wall that spins, priceless!

Welcome, to the bcBlog

This is the official blog of Ben Crum & BC Online. Check out the Crum Brothers at Crumbros.com and the Crum Family at the CrumFamilyBlog.